Monday, April 11, 2011

It's all in the name...

Until after the Big April Chocolate Festival! I really used to fret about
Easter- we weren't celebrating it for religious reasons, it isn't springtime here and my youngest doesn't even believe in the Easter Bunny. ( That last bit is a good thing. It makes shopping for Easter eggs easier and I can give them to my boy to hide which means I don't eat them all before Easter and have to return to the shops to buy them all over again.)


Once I renamed Easter as the Big April Chocolate Festival, however, my angst ceased and all has been  well since  in our (permanently) cocoa-scented home. The children and I are going on holiday to pass the time until BACF Sunday. And when we get back, I'm going to explore the virtuous world of Screen Free Week.

So I'll be back once I've satisfied myself that I'm not actually addicted to the internet - ha! - and as soon as we're out of our chocolate-induced comas. Have yourselves a sweet BACF!!!

1 comment:

  1. Big April Chocolate Festival! Brilliant. Rebranding at its finest.

    ReplyDelete